Just for today, do not anger.
Just for today, do not worry.
Honor your parents, teachers, and elders.
Earn your living honestly.
Show gratitude to every living thing.
Benefits of Reiki
- Pain and stress reliever
- Chakra balancing, developing intuition
- Puts you in a deep relaxation
- Spiritual awakening
- Breaks up any energy blockages in your body
- Busts through any tension you are feeling.
- Detoxifies your body
- Helps along with any medical treatments. (Chemotherapy, surgeries, even stitches!)
- Boost immune system and metabolism … makes you feel more energized
- Brings clarification to you on spiritual, mental, physical and emotional levels.
- Reiki is spiritually guided life force energy
- Reiki allows you to accomplish healing of yourself by helping you become energetically balanced physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
- The energy does not come from the practitioner; it comes through the practitioner from the universal source.
- During Reiki you remain fully clothed, fully alert and the practitioner talks to you about what they are seeing or feeling. As well as you should speak what you are sensing.
- You may feel heat coming from the practitioner’s hands, tingling, shaking amongst other feelings, some cry, or feel a bit ill, most just feel a deep relaxation.
- The practitioner does not have to touch you, there is no massaging only the placing on of hands if you allow.
- To give Reiki you must be attuned by a Reiki master and acquire the symbols.
- Today, Reiki education is offered free of charge in more than 800 American Hospitals as a means to accelerate the healing process and to alleviate pain.
What to expect from a reiki session:
- The client remains fully clothed laying on a massage table
- The practitioner’s hands will be placed on or above areas of your body, such as head, shoulders, back, stomach and limbs.
- Practitioners routinely follow a series of hand positions, but can place them in any specific location, such as on an injury or other area of discomfort.
- Most people experience a deep relaxation, but you may also feel warmth, tingling or pulsing, or you may fall asleep.
- Some feel profound effects, while others may feel little but afterwards enjoy a sense of calm and well-being. You may also experience powerful sensations or emotions during or after your session.
- Drink plenty of water after a session to rid your body of toxin releases, just as you would from a deep tissue massage where lactic acid is released.
Reiki is not a substitute for conventional medicine. Always consult your physician.