- The client remains fully clothed laying on a massage table
- The practitioner’s hands will be placed on or above areas of your body, such as head, shoulders, back, stomach and limbs.
- Practitioners routinely follow a series of hand positions, but can place them in any specific location, such as on an injury or other area of discomfort.
- Most people experience a deep relaxation, but you may also feel warmth, tingling or pulsing, or you may fall asleep.
- Some feel profound effects, while others may feel little but afterwards enjoy a sense of calm and well-being. You may also experience powerful sensations or emotions during or after your session.
- Drink plenty of water after a session to rid your body of toxin releases, just as you would from a deep tissue massage where lactic acid is released.
Reiki is not a substitute for conventional medicine. Always consult your physician.
*All services may be rescheduled but once paid are nonrefundable.